Radiothon is our annual fundraiser. More importantly, it is a celebration of all things WHUS!! Special events are all week long and DJs and volunteers are on the phones taking down donations. Listeners receive premiums (totes, t-shirts, sweatshirts) for their pledges. If you would like more information about donating to WHUS, step by step instructions are below!
Once on the website, you’ll see options for “Please select a Division of Student Affairs account that you would like to support!”
1. Click the drop down menu and select “WHUS Radio – Student Activities”
2. Enter the donation amount
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Next”
4. Enter your payment information
If you prefer to send your gift via check, please make your check payable to: The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc.
Include in memo:
The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Data Services
2390 Alumni Drive Unit 3206
Storrs, CT 06269-3206
See the State Fundraising Notices applicable to the Foundation’s philanthropic work across the nation.
Click here for information regarding Foundation Fees and Endowment Spending Allocation.
- Open the text messaging tool on your mobile phone.
- Text 50555 with the words: “uconn WHUS [name, maiden name, street address]“
For example: uconn WHUS John Smith 123 New Street Storrs CT 06269
- Respond YES when asked to confirm your $10 donation in a follow-up text message that you will receive.