12/6: NOW UPDATED WITH FINALS WEEK SCHEDULE; SEE BELOW.
Here at UConn the semester is winding down and Final Exams are fast approaching. To help ease the stress for students, WHUS is introducing something we like to call Soft Study.
As part of Soft Study, various WHUS on-air music DJs have volunteered to set aside their radio shows this week and next week (finals week) to play soft, study-friendly music. Our goal: to provide you with the perfect soundtrack to work by, whether you’re hitting the books here on campus or busy on the job elsewhere.
Here’s the tentative schedule of participating WHUS programs for the second week of Soft Study:
- 1-4:00pm – For Better or Worse with Lady Mystique
- 10-11:00pm – Audio Paralysis with Apollo
- 3-4:00pm – New Spins with DJ Expensive Haircut
- 6-7:00pm – Falling Up with DJ Pleeks
- 8-10:00pm – Gravity & Chaos with Chris Sampson
- 3-4:00am – Louder Now with Noodles
- 8-10:00am – Red House with John Veseskis
- 8-10:00am – Garage Sale / Total Psych Out! with Mad Mike
- 2:00-4:00pm – New Spins with Aislinn & Ryan
- 5-6:00pm – The Soundabout with BirdBoy
- 7-9:00pm – Tidal Lock with Chad
- 3-4:00pm – New Spins with BirdBoy
To all of our friends here on the UConn campus, we wish you the best of luck on Finals! Happy Studying!
To everyone else, we hope you enjoy the soothing music while do… whatever you happen to be doing. Happy whatever-that-is!